The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a consulting company to support MRDC and RDC/RDA Gagauzia in the development of the new Regional Development Strategy (RDS) for Gagauzia development region, within its project 'Modernization of Local Public Services'.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original technical offer/concept describing the activities proposed for the implementation based on the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Original financial offer in MDL (VAT 0 %), corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Company overview (profile), team members and their main qualifications (CVs), contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and account in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for company experience, technical and human resource and 30% for cost offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66. Bernardazzi St., Chisinau, MD-2009) 5th floor, left wing, not later than Friday, 27 May 2016, time 17:00.
Please find Terms of Reference HERE.
Contact person: Petru Pirnau, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 022 997 920