The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for 3 (three) individual experts to provide direct support and technical assistance to a selected design company in the development of design and tender documents for 8 Energy Efficiency (EE) construction measures within its “Modernisation of Local Public Services in the Republic of Moldova” project.
For detailed Terms of references and eventual questions, please address Petru Pirnau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor and/or Master in Architecture or Civil Engineering (EE expert) or similar;
- At least 3 (three) years experiences in conducting energy audits, planning of energy efficiency measures, thermo-technical rehabilitation (TTR), heating systems;
- Experience in elaboration of tender documents for energy efficiency measures, including BoQ and specifications, operation of rehabilitated buildings.
- Proven analytical capacity and strategic thinking;
- Excellent interpersonal and technical supervisory skills;
- Resourcefulness, initiative, and maturity of judgment;
- Excellent communication, organizational and management skills in a complex multi-stakeholder environment;
- Ability to handle effectively multiple tasks without compromising quality, team spirit and positive working relations;
- Strong results orientation;
- Flexible and responsive with a client-oriented approach;
- Fluency in Romanian is a must and Communication ability in English is a must.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the position;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate and a total amount provided per entire assignment (details on day split available in the ToR), considering the period of assignment comprised between April and November 2018;
- copy of ID, health insurance and social insurance card (CPAS);
- bank data, showing bank name, bank code and IBAN (MDL).
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
All applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope not later than 6 April 2018, 17:00 to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau: 66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing, Chisinau, MD-2009. Please mention the position name and tender no. 83284460 on the envelope.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.