Improved Local Public Serviсes in selected villages and towns in the Republic of Moldova through the following activities:
Intervention Area I: Local Public Services
- Investment in innovative technologies and infrastructure;
- Increased capacities and modernised management of services;
- Enhanced inter-municipal cooperation and local participation.
Intervention Area II: Regional Planning and Programming
- Enhanced coordination between institutions at the local, regional and central levels through coherent planning and programming of investment;
- Regional sector planning in the fields of water and sanitation, solid waste management and energy efficiency in public buildings;
- Development of a pipeline of projects, prioritised and ready for implementation.
Intervention Area III: German Investment Support
- Consolidated absorption capacities of regional development investments.
- Ministry of Regional Development and Construction;
- Regional Development Agencies and Councils;
- Communities from the North, Centre and South Regions of the Republic of Moldova.
January 2010 - December 2015
- Total budget Modernization of Local Public Services in the Republic of Moldova: EUR 23.8 million.
- Government of Germany: EUR 12.6 million;
- Government of Sweden: EUR 5.5 million;
- Government of Romania: EUR 0.7 million;
- European Union: EUR 5.0 million.
- German Investment Support: EUR 7.3 million (Government of Germany).
Download the project's activity plan for 2015:
Download the project's activity plan for 2014:
Download the project's activity plan for 2013: