The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a consulting company to conduct a mid-term evaluation of the National Strategy for Regional Development (NSRD) and the three Regional Development Strategies (RDSs), within its project "Modernization of Local Public Services (MLPS)".
The successful bids shall include:
- Original technical offer/concept describing the activities proposed for the implementation based on the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Original financial offer in MDL, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Company overview (profile), team members and their main qualifications (CVs), contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and account in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for company experience, technical and human resource and 30% for cost offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 A. Bernardazzi St., Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than Friday, 3 April 2015, time 17:00.
Contact person: Petru Pirnau, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 022 997 920
Download the Terms of reference here.