The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company to develop the Diagnostic Analysis Report for JSC ”Apa-Canal Leova” Water Supply and Sanitation Service provider, within its project “Modernization of Local Public Services in the Republic of Moldova”.
For the Terms of Reference please address Petru Pirnau by sending a message to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in message title.
The successful bids shall include:
- original technical offer corresponding to the conditions and requirements established in the ToR received, including methodology and team composition (in a separate sealed envelope);
The technical offer shall consist of:
- company overview (profile), team members and their main qualifications (CVs), contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- no-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report;
- original financial offer in MDL (VAT exempted, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and based on the total maximum number of work days, in accordance with the activities to be performed (in a separate sealed envelope).
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83289689) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than Monday, 22 June 2018, time 17:00.