The transformation to a circular economy will be essential for climate protection and waste prevention, as well as for the future competitiveness of companies. GIZ in partnership with Wuppertal Institute and Circular Valley launches acceleration program innovative circulars.
Do you have a circular start-up idea? Would you like to develop it further with industry experts and have the chance to pitch your idea? Then we have the perfect programme for you!
❔ What the programme is about
- The transformation towards a circular economy will be key for climate protection and waste prevention as well as for companies’ future competitiveness
- Circular business models will play an important role- especially innovative start-up ideas
- GIZ is funding this accelerator project to leverage and develop the strengths of Moldova and develop circular economy concepts, products and business models
💡 What you can expect
- An international, diverse and innovative environment of change makers
- Direct contact to industry and academic partners in Germany
- Tailor-made and focused expert workshops and training modules as well as individual mentoring and coaching for a focused development
- Peer-to-peer exchange and co-working between our accelerator start-ups
- Four workshops in June 2022, from how to craft your business case to pitch training
💡 What we expect from you
- A passion for circular economy and an idea that can be developed
- Attendance of our digital accelerator sessions in June 2022
🚀 The programme ends with a demo day where you can pitch your start-up idea and get in contact with industry representatives in Germany.
📅 Apply with your pitch deck until the deadline 3rd June 2022 (mail to email@example.com). We will choose up to 5 start-ups and inform you immediately to organise your participation.
This program is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented in conjunction with the Wuppertal Institute and Walley Circular within the Modernization of Local Public Services in Moldova project. The acceleration program aims to capitalize on and develop the unique strengths of the Republic of Moldova in developing concepts, products, and business models in the field of circular economy.