- Energy efficiency of the “Iurie Boghiu” Gymnasium in Flaminzeni village is improved.
- Around 290 pupils;
- Around 40 teachers and technical support personnel;
- Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment;
- North Regional Development Agency (Contracting Authority);
- Singerei Rayon Council;
- Coscodeni commune Mayoralty;
- ”Iurie Boghiu” Gymnasium.
- Annual normative consumption of energy in “Iurie Boghiu” Gymnasium reduced by 552 MWh;
- Annual normative CO2 emissions decreased by 118 tons;
- Renovated and energy efficient building of “Iurie Boghiu” Gymnasium through 14 investment measures;
- Teachers, pupils and parents of “Iurie Boghiu” Gymnasium and representatives of Singerei rayon promote energy efficiency actions;
- Local strategic planning documents in the field of energy efficiency of public buildings in Singerei rayon are harmonized with national strategic objectives;
- Strengthened capacities of Singerei rayon Local Public Authorities and representatives of “Iurie Boghiu” Gymnasium in energy efficiency.
- European Union Contribution
- For design phase: 24 000 EUR
- For construction works: 1 019 000 EUR
- Local Contribution:
- For design phase: 1 950 EUR
- For construction works: 20 000 EUR