- Improved energy efficiency of “Alexei Mateevici” Theoretical Lyceum, Soldanesti
- Around 560 pupils;
- Around 70 employees teachers and technical support personnel.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment;
- Centre Regional Development Agency (Contracting Authority);
- Soldanesti Rayon Council;
- “Alexei Mateevici” Theoretical Lyceum.
- 70 employees and 560 pupils of “Alexei Mateevici” Theoretical Lyceum benefit from better working and learning conditions;
- Annual normative consumption of energy in “Alexei Mateevici” Theoretical Lyceum reduced by 970 MWh and annual normative CO2 emissions decreased by 200 tons;
- Renovated and energy efficient building of “Alexei Mateevici” Theoretical Lyceum through 14 investment measures;
- Teachers, pupils and parents of “Alexei Mateevici” Theoretical Lyceum and representatives of Soldanesti Rayon Council promote energy efficiency actions;
- Local strategic planning documents in the field of energy efficiency of public buildings in Soldanesti rayon are harmonised with national strategic objectives;
- Strengthened capacities of Soldanesti Local Public Authorities and representatives of “Alexei Mateevici” Lyceum in energy efficiency.
- European Union Contribution
- For design phase: 55 384 EUR
- For construction works: 2 102 000 EUR
- Local Contribution:
b. For construction works: 67 000 EUR