The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a Senior National Expert in Planning and Programming to support the development of the Program on improving energy efficiency and the Action Plan on energy efficiency for Calarasi Rayon within its “Modernisation of Local Public Services” project.
The main tasks to be performed are:
- Developing the Programs on improving energy efficiency and the action plan for the Calarasi rayon;
- Evaluation (analysis and quality control) of the data collected by the Rayon Energy Managers for the elaboration of the Programs and the action plans. It is recommended;
- Facilitating the meetings, workshops within the process of elaboration the Programs and the action plans with the RDA Centre, Rayonal District of Calarasi Working Groups, Energy Efficiency Agency and rayonal energy managers;
- Support the Rayon Councils (Rayon Energy Managers) in elaboration of the Programs and the action plans for Calarasi rayon;
- Support the Rayon Energy Managers and local working groups in presentation of the Programs and the action plans to the Regional and local stakeholders (RDA Centre, Rayon District of Calarasi, Energy Efficiency Agency) during public events (public hearings etc.).
- Higher education in the field of Economics/ Social Sciences or other related field;
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in planning and programming;
- Abilities to work in a team, good communication and negotiation skills, capacities to draft and develop the documentation in the field;
- Creativity and adaptability.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter (including contact data), explaining the motivation for this consulting position;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate and a total amount per 20 days of assignment;
- copy of ID, health insurance and social insurance card (CPAS);
- bank data, showing bank name, bank code and IBAN MDL.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, residing in country for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
All applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope not later than 19 August 2016, 17:00 to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau: 66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing, Chisinau, MD-2009. Please mention the position name and tender no. 83237063 on the envelope. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Eventual questions can be addressed to Petru Pirnau at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 022 997 920.