- Improved energy efficiency of “Holercani” Theoretical Lyceum, Holercani village, Dubasari rayon.
- Around 300 pupils;
- Around 50 teachers and technical support personnel.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment;
- Centre Regional Development Agency (Contracting Authority);
- Dubasari Rayon Council;
- “Holercani” Theoretical Lyceum.
- 50 employees and 300 pupils of “Holercani” Theoretical Lyceum, Holercani village, Dubasari rayon benefit from better working and learning conditions;
- Annual normative consumption of energy in Holercani Theoretical Lyceum reduced by 359 MWh and annual normative CO2 emissions decreased by 102 tons;
- Renovated and energy efficient building of Holercani Theoretical Lyceum through 16 investment measures;
- Teachers, pupils and parents of Holercani Theoretical Lyceum and representatives of Dubasari rayon promote energy efficiency actions;
- Local strategic planning documents in the field of energy efficiency of public buildings in Dubasari rayon are harmonised with national strategic objectives;
- Strengthened capacities of Dubasari rayon and representatives of Holercani Theoretical Lyceum in energy efficiency.
- European Union Contribution
- For design phase: 25 641 EUR
- For construction works: 757 000 EUR
- Local Contribution:
- For construction works: 30 000 EUR